WELCOMEWe welcome you to the East Asian Game Theory Conference 2017 (EAGT2017) in Singapore. This is an attempt to have an international game theory conference among researchers from East Asia, The conference will take place at National University of Singapore from July 31 to August 2, 2017.
All topics related to game theory will be considered for presentation. Submissions from outside East Asia are also encouraged.
CALL for PAPERSWe are pleased to announce the 2017 East Asian Game Theory Conference (EAGT2017) at The National University of Singapore from 31 July to 2 August.
Please note that each participant can present at most one paper in the meeting.
- To submit a paper for the conference email the paper (or abstract) to email@example.com by 30th April 2017.
- Submission Deadline: April 30, 2017
- Decision Notification Deadline: May 8, 2017
- Preliminary program is available: May 15, 2017
- Early Payment Deadline: May 31, 2017
- Conference Dates: July 31 - August 2, 2017
- Satoru Takahashi (National University of Singapore)
- Luo Xiao (National University of Singapore)
- Zhou Junjie (National University of Singapore)
- Lu Jingfeng (National University of Singapore)
- Chen Yi-Chun (National University of Singapore)
- Satoru Takahashi (NUS, Singapore)
- Fuhito Kojima (Stanford University, USA)
- Chih Chang (Tsing Hua University, Taiwan)
- Steve Ching (University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Youngsub Chun (Seoul National University, Korea)
- Yukihiko Funaki (Waseda University, Japan)
- Toru Hokari (Keio University, Japan)
- Biung-Ghi Ju (Seoul National University, Korea)
- Yuan Ju (York University, UK)
- Shigeo Muto (Tokyo University of Science, Japan)
- Deng-Feng Li (Fuzhou University, China)
- Akira Okada (Hitotsubashi University, Japan)
- Cheng-Zhong Qin (UCSB, US and Shandong University, China)
- Toyotaka Sakai (Keio University, Japan),
- Hao Sun (Northwestern Polytechnical University, China)
- Takehiko Yamato (Tokyo Tech., Japan)
- Chun-Hsien Yeh (Academia SINICA, Taiwan)